Zodiac® engineers have created the first cyclone suction pool cleaners. The high-power vortex inside the filter keeps debris in suspension, thereby preventing the filter from blocking and maintaining cleaning performance.
Its extra-wide suction inlet and its extra high capacity 3.7-litre filter mean it can suck up and store all types of debris. Guaranteed maximum ease of use.
To make things easier for you, the filter can be accessed from the top of the robot, making it very easy to clean and helping you avoid any contact with debris.
For which swimming pools?
* To ensure the cleaner grips the tiles perfectly, replace the original tracks with suction tracks sold as 'TRACK FRONT WHEEL TILE’ accessories - reference W2057A
|Number of motors||3|
|Cabinet supply voltage||200-240 V AC; 50 Hz|
|Robot supply voltage||30 VDC|
|Absorbed power||150 W|
|Cable length||18 m|
|Cleaner dimensions (W × D × H)||43 x 48 x 27 cm|
|Cleaner weight||9.5 kg (weight in packaging 19.2 kg)|
|Filter area / filtration level||1.180 cm² / 100μ|
|Filter capacity||5 L|
|Theoretical cleaning width||24,5 cm|
|Pump flow rate||16 m3/hr|
Warranty: 2 years
Accessories included in the pack:
- Transport trolley
- Control box
- Filter tray
- Very fine debris filters for 60µ
- Fine debris filter for 100µ
- Large debris filter for 200µ
- Protective cover
- Track front wheel for tiled pools